S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Anomaly - Wild Territory, rookie brief

With just abandoned automobiles, a dead end, and enough electrical anomalies to roast the entire region, I was imprisoned like an animal in the tunnel with an empty pistol and a knife. I had no choice but to hide, so I did just that, wedged myself beneath the rusted-out cars that were piled on to each other and waited.


The anomalies that covered the walkway could be heard creating loud sparks as it came closer, and they seemed to offer it little to no resistance. The creature's intensity increased as it drew nearer, speaking to me in a language I couldn't comprehend while laughing in mockery of my dread.


Then silence.


After leaving my rusty refuge, I discovered two lifeless snorks near the entrance as well as a controller lying face down in an anomaly cluster.


- Gogol Borisov